View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 06:42 PM   #653
BuffaloBill
Pills + Potions

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: official manga/anime thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipse026
1 of my top 10 favorites and I've seen just under 300 shows to completion now. I remember watching it (and reading the manga because I was impatient) and it making me feel happy.

It was really good. The pacing was a bit weird, I guess because it was only 12 episodes long. But the music was amazing. I'd recommend it.
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote