View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 11:27 PM   #297
Maniak
TJ Warren

Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Quote:
Constantly evolving is not exactly a good thing.
Disagree so much.
Quote:
Those changes were made to address imbalance issues. Zerg have a difficult time to deal with hellions cost effectively in the early game without making extra defenses whilst the terran can secure a natural easily and a quick third maybe.

That's the argument but it did too much and made zerg too good against early harass.

Quote:
Even then these are little changes that are meant to be made after a game is released and I have no problem with that.
That's not a little change it changed the scene entirely. Not as big as what's going on in HotS mind you but HotS is beta so that's understandable.

Quote:
Maybe it's because I'm a zerg player and honestly zerg looks about the same right now.
Try playing terran.

Quote:
There are obviously positives for zerg such as the viper, hydra changes, new ultra (despite losing that burrow charge which i thought was great) and maybe the new burrow research on hatch but honestly thats about it.
Try playing terran.

Quote:
HOTS had so much potential when they first revealed the units but they took so much of the interesting stuff out in my opinion.
Agreed a little bit. Some of their initial ideas were so awful (moving burrowed banelings)
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote