View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 10:27 PM   #297
Maniak
... :\

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Official Starcraft 2 Thread

Quote:
Constantly evolving is not exactly a good thing.
Disagree so much.
Quote:
Those changes were made to address imbalance issues. Zerg have a difficult time to deal with hellions cost effectively in the early game without making extra defenses whilst the terran can secure a natural easily and a quick third maybe.

That's the argument but it did too much and made zerg too good against early harass.

Quote:
Even then these are little changes that are meant to be made after a game is released and I have no problem with that.
That's not a little change it changed the scene entirely. Not as big as what's going on in HotS mind you but HotS is beta so that's understandable.

Quote:
Maybe it's because I'm a zerg player and honestly zerg looks about the same right now.
Try playing terran.

Quote:
There are obviously positives for zerg such as the viper, hydra changes, new ultra (despite losing that burrow charge which i thought was great) and maybe the new burrow research on hatch but honestly thats about it.
Try playing terran.

Quote:
HOTS had so much potential when they first revealed the units but they took so much of the interesting stuff out in my opinion.
Agreed a little bit. Some of their initial ideas were so awful (moving burrowed banelings)
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote