View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #4
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can someone explain to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zan Tabak
Cause this years draft will be weak and giving away a late lottery pick won't sting as much as giving away a lottery pick next year.

The thing is, if Raptors finish with a worst record they have a higher chance to land a top three pick this year. You're telling me people would rather get rid of high draft pick this year for their own personal sense of justice over potentially landing a top three pick?? Makes absolutely no sense to me. I'd rather give the 7th pick this year over the 14th pick if it gives me a couple of percentage points more to try and land the first overall
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote