View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 03:11 PM   #7
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Can someone explain to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMason
Two words: Andrew Wiggins. I'd rather give up the pick this year and not lose next year's pick when we will likely still suck and might have a shot at a bona fide Canadian star.

C'mon 9th!

I think you are misinformed. I am pretty sure next year's pick is top 3 protected as well. And unless you think Wiggins will drop down to 6th overall, your comment is irrelevant.

So again, why are you rooting for a worse chance to get a top 3 pick this year?
macmac is online now   Reply With Quote