View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 PM   #254
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

There was an episode of Catfish, The Mhissy Episode, that featured a 3 year prank. So there is precedent for these type of shenanigans. The length that people will go for quality lulz is infinite.

I don't buy it though.

I still prefer to believe that Manti was in on it, and purposely used the story to create a narrative for his Heisman campaign. I prefer to believe that he is a diabolical mastermind, than an idiot of the lowest order.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote