View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:07 PM   #9
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets(26-16) @ Memphis Grizzlies(27-14), end of a hot streak?

i love the fact that all the nets were snubbed. they'll get the extra rest and it will put a chip on their shoulders for the rest of the season. plus it adds to the perception that the whole voting and selection process is a joke. which it more or less is IMO.

so it's win - win - win!!

yea... and i'm not drinking my own koolaid, either.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote