View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 07:55 PM   #87
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: "Antoni and the missing "D"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
It would be a drastic improvement in my opinion. Chandler is an alley oop guy, that is a much better reader of defense than Dwight is. Plus, Chandler can also run, better than Dwight.

He also doesn't need the ball in his hands, so it wouldn't be too much of a problem if Kobe kept chucking. Should it be a trade to consider? Chandler + Shumpert/Felton?

So.....you think we will be MORE successful if we have a center with no offense???
I'm complete puzzled by how that's supposed to work.....but let's see....we continue to jack up shots from 3, Chandler gets a few boards and we win right??? Ok, please explain how when Dwight has put up huge points plus rebounds we still managed to lose or win close ones......we'd get those rebounds but less than half the points. Seriously, I'm not following you.....Not bashing you, just fail to see the logic here.

At this point I think we'd have better luck trading everyone including Kobe for a bunch of shot jackers,,,,I think that's all 'Antoni is capable of coaching......If we are keeping 'Antoni we may as well do this.....either way we have no chance in hell of winning a title.....that's my OPINION.
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote