View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 09:02 PM   #6
DKLaker
NBA sixth man of the year

DKLaker has not been impressing people
Default Re: Article: Dwight Howard is at center of the Lakers' issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak
Max and Marcellus said something today that surprised me. When D'Antoni was coaching NY, there were rumors that NY was willing to send Chandler and Amare to Orlando for Dwight. Apparently D'Antoni said he would have hated that trade. It makes me wonder why D'Antoni came here in the first place.

I will however mention what I saw in the game against the bulls a few days ago. Dwight had received the ball in the post a good 4 times in a row one point. Turned it over twice, and missed some shots. Is Dwight creating a misdirection for the place of blame? Is he really disinterested and wanting to leave? Or is he trying, but he just isn't that good offensively?

Hmmmmmmm........."Antoni came here because he was unemployed and all the other teams were too smart to consider him. He was shocked he got the job because he knows he sucks. what would YOU do if someone offered you millions of guaranteed dollars to do a job you couldn't do worth a sh!t.......you'd take it.....I'd take it......who hates free money......other than that Capital one baby

One concession, Dwight;s hands look like they were cloned from Kwame I would love to coach him, I'd yell in his ear so hard it would blow....Squeeze the Fking ball, its not a fking egg for christ sake!!!!
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote