View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 10:11 PM   #35
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets(26-16) @ Memphis Grizzlies(27-14), end of a hot streak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
I would love to it's just one game. this is the fifth seperate game that the Nets have been down by 25 points. I'm 100% positive that they lead the league in that category. The 12-70 Nets didn't even get down by 25 this much. I mean, when will this bog shit end? I ****ing hate the Nets and everything about them. I have watched a fluke team for exactly a decade. even in the finals. they might as well have tanked for a lottery pick because they were never as good as their season suggested. I make sacrifices to watch my nets playa thriller. not lose by 30

and yes, Bosh making the team is also beyond comprehension.
You won 12 out of 14. Yes, this effort was abysmal (despite the Nets announcers trying to paint it like the Nets were coming back the entire time - are they high?) Win tomorrow and this won't be anything but a bump in the road. The Nets are not a 60 win team, they are like a 50-55ish team it feels like right now. Which means alot more losses.

Like i said, the only thing i'd file away as a concern from this game is the Nets got down, and they just packed it in. When they do that im sure PJ has a fit. How they respond to said fit will be interesting.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote