View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 08:49 AM   #41
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Anybody know any good documentaries?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Africans

serious, it can give one an interesting perspective on watching documentaries about different nations and their struggles. I've recently watched on about poverty in the Philippines and one about the economic crises that plagued Argentina, I can't recall what either documentary was called though.

I'm sorry if I offended you but I was just trying to say nobody gives a flying f*ck about some documentary about a different country when we already have so much sh*t going on in this one. No offense.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote