View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 09:07 AM   #38
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets(26-16) @ Memphis Grizzlies(27-14), end of a hot streak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
no excuses. I expect to watch an entertaining game. not be down by 30. I've seen us down by 25+ against the spurs, heat,bucks and Grizzlies. when I turn the tv on, and open a six pack, I want to watch an enjoyable game. losing by 24 is not enjoyable for me.

You're not complaining the game was not fun, you are complaining the Nets are a terrible team. They are not even though they got run over.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote