View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:21 AM   #39
It's A VC3!!!
I will believe

It's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIt's A VC3!!! is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets(26-16) @ Memphis Grizzlies(27-14), end of a hot streak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
You're not complaining the game was not fun, you are complaining the Nets are a terrible team. They are not even though they got run over.
The Nets are the biggest fluke.The majority of their wins came from sub .500 teams.They are 10-17 against teams .500 or better.
11 of their 17 losses were by 9 points or greater.
Even more alarming, 9 of those 17 by double figures.
Billy King said that the Nets would be competitive night in and night out. Out of the Nets 17 losses, 11 we're complete washes and the Nets demonstrated no signs of life. To sum it all up, when fans tune in to watch the Nets play great teams,the Nets choke and lose by double digits.

And the worst statistic of them all. The Nets have been down by 25 points in games to the Heat, Spurs, Bucks and Grizzlies. $330 million should learn how to compose themselves when the other team is going on a run and not let a lead balloon to 25 points.

This team is locked in for the next four years. I've hit my boiling point with this mediocre team.
It's A VC3!!! is offline   Reply With Quote