View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:10 PM   #2
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hi, my name is Riddler and I'm an alcoholic (Been to a few AA meetings recently)

To date AA has been shown to be the most affective cure for alcoholism...nothing we know of works better. Top psychologist have given up on alcoholics, unable to figure them out or stop them from drinking, and then they go to AA and are helped.

I am all for AA, it is great

Let me say this though, you can go into an AA meeting and find all types if people from all walks of life...from millionaire CEOs to bums on the street...and most of them prefer to keep AA a secret part of their life. That is because society looks down on AA members, it gas very negative stereotypes...Riddler, in here it doesn't matter, who cares...but un real life you might want to keep your new hobby a secret.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote