View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:22 PM   #1029
lilbeastnani
InsideScoops

Default Re: Raps Forum Keeper League Season Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCardelle
I am saying that there are several teams that are not active enough, and that don't play all the games they should. It happens every season. And I don't like RF deciding what teams need intervention and choosing the lineups, because it had never been done and there is no rule saying that. And because, I don't know why, it always happens that his decisions as the commissioner benefits his team.
But that's pretty much my point. I agree that inactivity is a problem for more than just Brwnman's team but the issue is essentially Brwnman. The decisions he's made, the tantrum he threw, and his statement that he has his keepers and is therefore finished for the year with participation. I'd say that rather than telling him to set his rosters, trying to force him to participate, or setting the rosters for him (which is a very weird thing for a commisioner of a fantasy league to do) just accept this season for what it is and either remove him from the league going forward or have a vote as to whether he stays or goes.
lilbeastnani is offline   Reply With Quote