View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:17 PM   #30
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Anyone gotten their a$$ kicked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
What's up with all you guys getting jumped? What'd you do to get jumped?
With me, I grew in "the hood" and if you ain't black or Puerto Rican, you get jump a lot. My white buddies got sucker punched and stomped on too whenever they come over.

I used "the hood" loosely because it wasn't all that bad (in terms of crime and drug problems). It was just that all the 12-16 year-old black kids and Ricans in the housing project there thought they were in a gang turf or some shit.

A real hood would be like, 90% black and 10% Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote