View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 01:26 PM   #17
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tina Turner Renouncing U.S. Citizenship, Will Become Swiss Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Wow, I guess this means my dad won't get any money when I die.

That reminds me of something I was wondering about earlier...

Does anyone know if life insurance applies to really old people? I would assume it doesn't. Wondering if my mom will get any money when my grandmother dies. Mom is always hitting her kids up for money
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote