View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 02:35 PM   #5
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What football position would you want to play the least?

Funny to see positions listed where you get to touch the ball. Not to knock anyone but if you're worried about getting hurt football is the wrong game.

I wouldn't want to be any kind of kicker (not involved enough) and I wouldn't want to be an offensive lineman (I'll block but that wouldn't be all I want to do). Wouldn't want to be the size of any kind of lineman really, couldn't imagine being 300+ pounds.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote