View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:19 PM   #10
Real Men Wear Green
Your ad here

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Titus Young: NFL's dumbest human?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Most teams don't glue CBs to WRs....most of the time CBs just play a side
I don't follow Detroit so I'm not sure but I know you have to do things differently when you are up against a supremely great player like Johnson. You give him multiple defenders and you give him your best defenders.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote