View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #11
Rose
Moon Wizard

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Titus Young: NFL's dumbest human?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green
I don't follow Detroit so I'm not sure but I know you have to do things differently when you are up against a supremely great player like Johnson. You give him multiple defenders and you give him your best defenders.
They typically would box him. play only a CB within five yards, then after that a safety drops down, and then a linebacker might move over as well if he ran inside.

On the very rare occasion someone would only send one guy on him he usually got a 40 yard reception. That's why he broke the record against Atlanta. They gave him A LOT of single coverage hell probably the most he had all year.
Rose is offline   Reply With Quote