View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 05:55 PM   #6
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Why is there always overreaction when the Lakers win ONE GAME??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrofir
correct me if im wrong as I didn't watch the game

I agree with OP in general, but in this case it looks like Kobe was given Nash's role and Nash took more of a shooter\2nd facilitator role. If both players accept this role that will be a great starting point to winning games consistently. If they can then learn to swap roles fluidly, they will be in much better shape and perhaps be interesting to watch.

This.

I said it the first game of the season that the Lakers should go to ISO Kobe ball and let him create like he did last year. I know his usage rate would go up and he's asking to do a lot more but this is when they were most successful.

The Lakers have a better record when Bickerstaff was the coach and all he did was run ISO Kobe and let him create and they had a winning record.

I say Nash can bring the ball up and play the PG but he must immediately pass the ball to Kobe in the post or let him create.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote