View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:13 PM   #10
Mrofir
National High School Star

Default Re: Why is there always overreaction when the Lakers win ONE GAME??

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
I don't mean ISO Kobe full time because that's not good but on certain runs and situations, it's best to let Kobe create.

Late in the game or when the Lakers are making their run...they should definitely feed him the ball.

I don't know why people think Nash's offense and style would be more successful. Nash is a good 3point shooter and should just play that role, as he can hit the shot or penetrate from outside.

see, I honestly believe nash, with his resume, would do a roughly equal job as d'antoni initiator as kobe, if kobe could adapt to the shooter role as well as Nash is able to. But that's not the case. I do think a long term goal should be to figure out which specific situations Nash is more effective, and have flexibility at the end of games to keep teams guessing at least a little.

It should be noted that Kobe publicly rejected this role earlier in the season without Nash, after a nice looking win against Houston. Maybe he's embracing it now, but it remains to be seen if he will stick with this approach.
Mrofir is offline   Reply With Quote