View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:39 PM   #22
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dumbest posters on ISH

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Ok I'm sorry but i think people are confusing disagreeable/annoying for dumb.

If people don't remember, Zay is the one that said there's no real proof that other planets exist in our solar system! This...boy...is...a...moe...ron

While that's not a good look for my boy Zay, we can't forget his beautiful song "Can I hit it". Misunderstood genius.
The Macho Man is online now   Reply With Quote