View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #27
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Tina Turner Renouncing U.S. Citizenship, Will Become Swiss Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
Do you mean back taxes? Because with estate taxes there is a certain amount that isn't taxed and estate taxes only apply above and beyond that.

So there's an initial chunk of money that isn't taxed and is your Mom still alive because if most assets went to her, there is no estate tax.

I was 16 at the time so I don't know the details. Just know we didn't get any inheritance.

My mom is still alive but when my dad always told me he was leaving everything to my siblings and I.

But my dad was a little crazy so he may not have had his shit in order, just know I got no money and we had to sell all of our property to pay the government. I was told it was estate tax, but I don't really know, my sister handled all that.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote