View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 07:59 PM   #14
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fox News kicks Sarah Palin to the curb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
on the flip side.... Barack Obama is the king of this subject... Obama gets more slack than any politician I have ever seen simply due to the fact that women find this guy soo handsome..*

I don't doubt Obama benefits from this, but he has the style and the substance. In Palin's case, she didn't have many more positives other than hers looks.

*I think men feel positive towards him because of his looks as well. I don't think men are immune to that, even if they don't realize that. Romney benefitted from this as well. Chris Christie is going to be on the opposite end to this.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote