View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #5
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Gerald Henderson = clutch god

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Frescobaldi
lol i had just done a dinky little thread about Ricky Rubio working out his surgical knee and was glad to see him make that clutch drive.......... only to have to watch GH with the swish!!!

where is that game winner thread that shot should be posted for sure - clutchness

I was going to post this in that thread. But I figured I might as well make my own.
BuffaloBill is offline   Reply With Quote