View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 01:13 PM   #256
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Deadspin: Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a hoax

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
yeah, this is pretty much why I assumed Manti and this dude were secret lovers and both created Lennay to cover up their gay romance...it would make sense to spend that much time on the phone with that being the case.

This just being a 3 year long "prank" is amazing...but we have to remember that these are kids...the fact that Manti is a huge linebacker sometimes makes me forget that we are talking about 21 year olds here...I was doing retarded shit at age 21 myself...although not like this

Te'o said that there were blocks of time where they didn't communicate at all over those years, that they were pretty much just casual acquaintances for most of that time, and that the relationship was only intense for a couple months. I'm not sure what to believe, but I'm having trouble believing all what Te'o says. His side doesn't add up. He's already admitted to lying, but is he just admitting to small lies to cover up bigger ones?
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote