View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 11:57 PM   #377
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brooklyn Nets 2012-2013 Post Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Fans get a little taste of success and become entitled. The Nets are a work in progress. They have a winning record and have a shot at winning their division in the first year of the Mega-Roster, all this while being handicapped for the 1st quarter of the season by a rigid coach who couldn't make adjustments. The team starts the calendar year with a crazy winning streak and you still complain.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTing
This is the best the Nets have been in a while. Are you expecting them to win a title in their first year or something? You're upset we lost to another over .500 team I understand that but there is no need to stop being a fan. In the end of the day were still 4th seed in the East and are going to be a playoff team. No one said we're going to contend in the first year. But its your choice. We've stuck through the Summer of 2010 where we got no superstars, instead we got Travis ****in' Outlaw and Johan Petro. We've stuck through countless episodes of Dwightmare and Melo-Drama that I've even lost count. We've stuck through the 12-70 season with the worst start in NBA history. I thought that Nets fans would be tougher then this but I guess I'm wrong. See you when we start winning again.

you're a good man... MT, dasher. sparta didn't become sparta by folding down whenever a disgruntled hunchback felt like betraying them.