View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:37 AM   #8
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Jan 21 Pistons notes

I think they're playing Maxiell so much because they are showcasing him a bit. It's the only thing that makes sense. Maxiell will be turning 30 and I really don't see him as part of the future plans unfortunately. Drummond definitely needs more minutes. He's played great for a rookie. If he had minutes he would probably be in the conversation for ROY. Daye and CV have played well too (in very limited minutes as well). I'd really like to see Daye get more of a chance. I don't want to trade him and have him go to another team and just tear it up. He shoots the ball too well and has that length that is just seems like he's going to be a solid player.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote