View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:40 AM   #5
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bynum and Maxiell on the move?

I don't want to get a player like Thorton. I doesn't turn the Pistons into contenders. I'd love to get some picks somehow. I think the draft is the way to build. I would also love to see Daye and Drummond get some more PT. Bynum and Maxiell do make sense on contending teams. They are good role players off the bench. We just need more than that right now. We really need to see where we're at with these young guys. I really don't like Frank's rotations and how he spreads the minutes. My only thought is they're showcasing a few people for trades potentially.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote