View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 02:44 AM   #7
dd24
College superstar

dd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdd24 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Bynum and Maxiell on the move?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreason
I'm sorry, but another combo guard is the last thing you guys need.

Pistons need to figure what they're going to do with Brandon Knight, who is not a starting caliber PG. Coach finally played him at his natural SG position tonight, and he dropped 30. The guy is a scorer, not a facilitator, and even Bynum, another combo guard, was able to drop 11 dimes, more than I think Knight has had in a single game all season.

Right now there's rumors of Detroit taking a PG in the draft.... I really like Knight though. He can be a really good PG in this league. He's not big enough to play SG on a nightly basis. I agree, no more combo guards though.
dd24 is offline   Reply With Quote