View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:21 AM   #846
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Holding a team to 47% shooting is not good defense.

Ironically the 42% shooting game you mention was when we didn't have Melo and the team lit them up from three.

Both games we hit threes at a ridiculous clip, the defense was never there.

We been through this convo before.

19 threes in the first game, 18 in the second.

last night 16-27 from three.

The Knicks were a 2nd half defensive team....holding teams to 36 ppg.
Come on man,I don't know if you are serious.
Just re-watch the two Heat games and then the Hawks one. Difference in our defense is day and night. I don't need any stats to tell me what I saw.
But if you want to take stats into consideration then be it:
Heat are shooting 49% from the field for the season.We held them to 47% and 42%,that's below their average.
Hawks are shooting 46% from the field,they shot 60% against us last night.

Heat are averaging 103 points per game. We held them to 92 and 84.
Hawks are averaging 97 points per game. They scored 104 last night.

So you really say our defense was the same against the Heat and the Hawks ?
If you do,then it seems like you have a problem with your memory.
Both my eyes and the stats confirm that we played much better defense against Miami.

Ultimately we won because we hit a lot of threes but the difference why we beat Miami by 20 and Atlanta by only 2 is DEFENSE.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote