View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:14 PM   #851
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

We need to make a trade. It doesn't need to be a blockbuster trade, although you guys know I would trade Chandler in a heartbeat. Nevertheless, he's a big part of or team chemistry and I wouldn't necessarily disrupt that given our record.

We need a small move and our most tradeable, non-essential asset is Steve Novak. Let's face it. The book is pretty much out on him. He really gives us nothing anymore and he's getting 4 mil a year. That or somebody has to get cut so we can sign someone.

I say James White. I can't, for the life of me, understand how he gets more playing time than Copeland and Brewer. I don't find him to be all that great of a defender. He really doesn't give us much offensively. He's literally just going through the motions out there. Either him or Kurt Thomas. Something's gotta give. Even with Amare back, we only have 3 bigs...and Kurt Thomas' old ass is one of them. That's unacceptable. Kurt Thomas should not be getting minutes on an NBA floor. I'm sorry.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote