View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 12:38 PM   #41
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hi, my name is Riddler and I'm an alcoholic (Been to a few AA meetings recently)

I think some people focus way too hard on the whole "disease" classification thing...

truth is for many people alcohol affects the brain in a way that makes it near impossible for them to just have "one drink", and they were born that way...and then for many others it doesn't, they can have one drink no problem...weather or not this fact is or isn't a "disease" isn't really that important.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote