View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 04:30 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Super Bowl Game Thread - Baltimore vs. SF

Why does Moss deserve a ring? if he wins it, great. It's not a bad thing But what about him screams he deserves it? He's sick talented but he's a malcontent and a quitter at times. I remember against the Giants when we steamrolled the Vikings in 99, early in the game he just mentally checked out. He moved to avoid a hit on a play rather than catch the pass and it got picked off. I can think of a lot of people i'd say deserved it before him.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote