View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 08:11 PM   #37
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Any NHL fans? Teach me hockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
I like the SENS and STARS.

If you ever wanna be entertained by hockey watch #65 for Ottawa, Erik Karlsson. Best offensive defenseman in a long time, gets the puck in own zone and skates past everyone to create scoring chance at other end. Takes risks on D to create offensive chances, and usually recovers because of his speed when his gamble fails.

Karlsson is different, but I wouldn't put him in top 10 in the league. He's more similar to Drew Doughty on impact on the ice, but Doughty is a better two way player. Karlsson I would put ahead of Zdeno or Weber as a better all around player. Karlsson is great one way but a liabilty on the other end.

But I still love his game.
hateraid is online now   Reply With Quote