View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 09:36 PM   #45
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any NHL fans? Teach me hockey.

Thanks Derka

Just watched last 5 minutes or so of 3rd period of Bruins vs. Hurricanes. Very tense ending, love the fast pace nature of the sport.

-Those two superstars on the Canucks are brothers?
-What's the longest contracts given out? I thought I saw something about a 20 year one once on sportscenter.

I'm probably going to the Stars-Blackhawks game over my spring break on 3/16 in dallas with a buddy of mine who is a NHL fanatic and Ducks fan.

I feel like a kid who just got a toy store for christmas..i wanna learn this shit good
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote