View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 10:29 PM   #50
Rose
nanu nanu

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Any NHL fans? Teach me hockey.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
Go B's

Yeah, the Sedin's are the NHL's resident twin sisters. That's right...sisters. Pure skill players, but both are complete cunnies; equivalent to a flopper in the NBA.

Alex Ovechkin signed a 13-year deal that's worth about $9.5 million per year...currently the richest contract in the NHL, I think. I remember the 20-year deal, but I forget who got it.
Two girls no cup.

Rose is offline   Reply With Quote