View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:01 AM   #22
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

Default Re: Can someone explain to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by letshaveacorona
Dude seriously I know you have good intentions and a well thought out rebuild plan but youre about 2 years too late. Your plans dont reflect the strength or reality of the current Raptors team. This team as is can and mark my words will get you anywhere from 32-41 wins. Thats not bad enough to get you a top 5 pick so your plan although its great in theory and should have been followed 2 years ago its not realistic today. They say one star player can add 10 wins to your end of season total then if we did make a trade as per my previous posts this team becomes a 42-51 win team. Im by no means a mediocrity type thinker but ill take that type of team for awhile at least i can stop hearing all the jokes about how the Raps suck.

All i have to say about Demar DeRozan is look at the following clip:

http://youtu.be/FLgYmZH14K4

You should want this team to become championship calibre. That takes time and stars. You're settling for a team that MIGHT win a playoff round. While that might be awesome, considering how terrible this franchise has been, "annual second round exits" shouldn't be what a team aspires to.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote