View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 10:58 AM   #40
Mr. Jabbar
Da Real Lambo

Mr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMr. Jabbar is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Django Unchained: Big Dissapointment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
So many clueless people here. Movie was fantastic.

And can someone explain to me how one can critique a movie for being too "linear"? I mean, this isn't an rpg or a chose your own story fantasy book, it's a fkin movie. By that logic, any movie that's not memento, pulp fiction, reservoir dogs, etc sucks.

Adventure movies and western are supposed to be linear. That's what makes you appreciate the journey. You think The Lord of the Rings should have started with frodo in Mordor?

I see what you mean, when I say linear I don't mean it has to go the pulp fiction or reservoir dogs way being told in disorder but rather at least have some plot twist. Everything and I mean EVERYTHING unfolds as expected, wtf is that for a 2:40 hr long movie, from Quentin nonetheless.
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote