View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 02:34 PM   #351
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life
Oh so you mean that they are not comparable because each has a different goal of storytelling. Seems more like the way Mystery series work than a fantasy epic that is looking to tell one large story, which it seems the Ice and Fire series is doing.

I'm not totally sure but that's the sense I got from the wiki last night. There is some overlapping I guess but all major conflict is resolved by the end of each book.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote