View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #12
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
When I was very young, like 4-5 years old, I saw the chest burster scene from Alien

It stuck with me for a long time...I was too young to witness that

however Aliens is one of my favorite movies now, so no long term damage lol
Me too but i was 7 i think. I think....saw it with my mom. I was scared and she told me very matter of fact "do you think that's real? seriously?" and it just made sense....very little in movies phases me now.

The only things that would bother me is stories about kids getting kidnapped or something, things id be worried about in real life.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote