View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 05:06 PM   #17
gabepizza
Good High School Starter

gabepizza has decent reputation
Default Re: Bobby Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiba basketball
He was very good ( I loved watching him play and he became one of my favorite players ) but he wasn't top 5 pg in Europe .

You need to stop looking at stats because they tell nothing you need to watch the game to see how good is someone , there are many of players with good stats but fans still don't consider them good .

Yes you're right about that. It is important not to just look at stats. But for a forum like this stats are important. Watching players play is important but not as important as stats, awards and win/loss record. When it comes down to it fans opinions about who is good or not is just that, opinions and therefore arbitrary. Fans will say their favorite players are better than they really are. Stats, official awards and win/loss records do not lie and give an unbiased picture of different players.

I don't have time to actually watch every single NBA, Euroleague, FIBA, Eurocup, etc...game but I can watch highlights and analyze box scores to get an idea of how players are performing.
gabepizza is offline   Reply With Quote