View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 07:49 PM   #32
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre. I was about 6 when my mother went to see it with me in tow. Especially the seen where he catches that woman trying to run out of the house and hangs her on that meat hook with her head while she was Alive. Or when he chainsaws that guy in the wheelchair

I was talked into seeing Mama. That was pretty scary
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote