View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 08:51 PM   #37
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's the scariest or most disturbing movie you've ever watched?

I saw this movie as a kid

There's a scene where a woman is pregnant by an Alien and she is just gigantic. When she gives birth it's to a six foot human who bites the umbilical cord.

Walked out and told my friend, I would be playing video games in the lobby until it was over.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote