View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #1
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Jamaican curry powder... hell, yes!

this stuff is GOLDEN. instead of cooking with it, i just sprinkle it on my food as a kind of spicy indian salt substitute. completely different from something like mrs. dash spicy, if you know what i mean. not better or worse, just awesomely different. but very awesome indeed. if you happen to try it, please let me know what you think...!

INGREDIENTS: turmeric, fenugreek, wheat, coriander, cumin, anise, star anise, pepper (i guess they mean chile pepper), pimento (allspice), cloves, garlic.

but i swear they're lying about the lack of salt-- it's tastes deliciously, incredibly salty, and i'm seriously considering that this is a case of nutritional mislabeling.

EDIT: looks like "pimento" is jamaican for "allspice." not like the chile pepper, after all.

Last edited by gigantes : 01-31-2013 at 03:35 AM.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote