Thread: Shameless (US)
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:47 PM   #20
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Shameless (US)

I'm also still watching House of Lies, which I find terrible, but I still feel compelled to watch. I can't believe he was a golden globe for that god awfull fast talk say nothing character.

And I'm watching Californication, which is sort of a say a lot without saying anything character. This so far has been the worst season of it that I can recall. The British aging rock character is terrible. And Runkle pretending to be gay to sign the gay actor has been terrible.

And I'm also watching Girls, which I have enjoyed more this year than most of last year. Seem to be getting more sort of one off young living experiences.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote