Thread: Dishonored
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:00 PM   #6
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dishonored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
I don't know why I never heard of this game until now lol

This game was weird because I saw a lot of ads on video game sites and stuff, and then a few commercials on t.v. on channels that have a lot of video game ads and then it came out.

And then just about everyone thought it was awesome.

But it wasn't talked about too much. This might be because it's a brand new IP but I would think that would get people talking more. But the scene seemed to be like: "Holy shit this is good!.... and now we're done talking about it until the end of the year best of lists come out."
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote