Thread: Dishonored
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 05:05 PM   #7
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Dishonored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
ive had for close to 3 weeks and have played maybe ten minutes of it.I dont know why but i just cant get in the mood to play it.

It starts a bit slow. Once the game says: "okay here are the tools we taught you, here's your mission,... have fun" that's when it really kicks in.

I like that you get to choose your style of assassin. I like that people start to react to you differently depending on your choices. It really is a great game.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote