View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #18
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just suffered a Shoulder Subluxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
what hospital? I had surgery recently and was scared as fcuk the week before. But you're in Toronto so there is nothing you should worry about too much, when it comes to serious stuff the doctors are amazing here you shouldnt worry.
Surgery for what? Shoulder?? I feel you man, I'm getting more scared thinking about it. I just don't want anything to go wrong, I've had friends that got surgery and it didn't go well.

Credit Valley in Mississauga... I don't like the surgeon I got referred to though, I checked his reviews online and doesn't seem good. Trying to find a better/new surgeon but I really don't know who is good for shoulders... Any idea??
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote