View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 09:40 PM   #7
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: doing sit-ups without feet stabilized?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
I've never been able to do full sit-ups without having something to weigh my feet down to the ground, yet I see others doing them without the support all the time.

Why is it that I can't? Is it because my upper body is disproportionately heavy which causes the legs to rise? Or am I missing some type of muscle strength somewhere?
you got weak abs man. if you cant do it without someone holding your feet, try doing it with your legs crossed, even harder. just keep at it though
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote